Welcome to the Internal Medicine services at Olive View-UCLA.
The Program works closely with interns and residents from these programs:
- UCLA Internal Medicine
- UCLA Emergency Medicine
- UCLA Family Medicine
- UCLA Obstetrics & Gynecology
- SFV-UCLA Psychiatry
Before starting, rotators should complete the following:
- Review the orientation materials for the clinical service.
- Get access to ORCHID, the electronic health record at Olive View. You must complete online training at least 3 days in advance of the start of the rotation to ensure access.
- Look for an email from the Chief Residents and Program Coordinator, who will notify you about necessary credentialing and your inpatient assignments in order to receive sign-out on patients.
- Review your schedule on AMION.com