Before you start:
- Read the Day Hospitalist Curriculum and Orientation.
- Review your schedule on AMION, including days off.
- Get sign-out from the previous resident on the rotation on any patients that are anticipated to stay on the Hospitalist Service, including patients under observation, inpatient hospitalization or consultation.
When you start:
- Come pick-up new patients and check in with the Day Hospitalist attending at 7:45 in the ED OBS workroom.
- Make sure your pager is unforwarded!
- Add yourself to these Care Teams in ORCHID:
- Medicine | OVMC Hospitalist Medicine
- Medicine | OVMC Consult General Medicine
- Medicine | OVMC Medicine Observation
Last updated June 24, 2017